These Regulations define the legal and technical rules and conditions for the provision of electronic services by Salesian Missionary Foundation „Don Bosco” with its registered office in Warsaw at 20. Korowodu Street, KRS: 0000798644; NIP: 9512489701; REGON: 384275908, which is its sole owner.
The terms used in these Regulations shall have the following meaning:
1. Service – the website at https://fundacjadonbosco.org run by Salesian Missionary Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at 20. Korowodu Street (02-829), NIP: 9512489701, REGON: 384275908 KRS: 0000798644.
2. Aim – an action announced via the website, which consists in the collection of funds for the implementation of a specific goal which is in line with the statutory activity of the operator.
3. Operator – Salesian Missionary Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at 20. Korowodu Street (02-829), NIP: 9512489701, REGON: 384275908 KRS: 0000798644.
4. Operator’s statutory objectives – objectives defined in the Statute for Salesian Missionary Foundation „Don Bosco”, which includes:
a) activities aimed at supporting Salesian Mission and works of the Salesian Society,
b) comprehensive support for missionaries of Salesian family, especially missionaries of the Salesian Society (Salesians),
c) organising help, including material and spiritual support for the needy inhabitants of various countries of the world, including members of the Salesian Family as well as emigrants, in particular: supporting religious, charitable, social, cultural, educational, care and upbringing activities, humanitarian, health care and poverty reduction activities,
d) support for the Salesian Family in the implementation of the charisma, in particular initiatives for young people,
e) promotion of the mission and activities of the Salesian Family,
f) activities for the integration and development of the local environment,
g) supporting social initiatives of young people and for young people, especially in the area of culture, education, equal opportunities, human rights, health protection, leisure, sports and recreation, social service, environmental protection, regional and local development,
h) activities for science, education, vocational training, research, upbringing including support and promotion of various form of youth education as well as care and educational activities,
i) supporting initiatives related to religious life and the spiritual development of children, young people and their families,
j) promotion and organisation of voluntary service,
k) charitable activity,
l) creating infrastructure and equipment necessary for the statutory activity of the foundation.
5. Financial Intermediation Service – online payment service run by PayPro SA (PayPro) –with its registered office in Poznań at 15. Kancelarska Street (60-327), entered into the Register of Enterpreneurs of the National Court Register run by District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with share capital of PLN 4.500.000,00 paid in full and to the register on national payment institution kept by Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number UKNF IP24/2014.
6. User – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person with legal capacity, an organizational unit without legal personality with legal capacity, which uses the services provided on the website by the Operator.
7. Donor – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person with legal capacity, an organizational unit without legal personality with legal capacity, which has made a payment using the financial intermediation service, bank websites or transfers and traditional direct debits for the realization of Operator’s statutory objectives.
8. Donation – donation within the meaning of Polish law, including the civil code, is the sum of money voluntarily donated by the Donor for the implementation of a specific statutory goal by the Salesian Missionary Foundation “Don Bosco”.
9. Newsletter – a magazine sent to Users who have agreed to receive it, to the e-mail address indicated in the form.
10. Services – services that are provided by the Operator to Users.
1. The Regulations of the website define the legal and technical rules and conditions for the functioning of the website, including: services provided by the Operator, the rights and obligations of users, donors and the operator, and the scope of operator’s liability.
3. A user accepts the Regulations by starting to use the website. Additionally, each user who wants to use the services provided by the operator accepts the Regulations by filling in the appropriate online form.
5. The contract between the operator and the user regarding the services specifies in §5 is concluded when the operator receives a correctly completed form for a specific service on the website.
6. The website works only to support and implement the statutory activities of the Salesian Missionary Foundation „Don Bosco”.
1. Using the website requires a permanent Internet connection Mozilla Firefox 3.0., Google Chrome or other browser with similar properties.
2. The website requires „cookies” to be enabled.
3. The user is independently responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of the transmitted data in terms of devices and networks used.
1. The website allows the user to view posted goals and make payments to them.
2. The website allows users to subscribe to the Operator’s newsletter.
3. The website sends its donors messages with thanks to the e-mail address provided by the user.
Using the Website
1. Using the website is voluntary.
2. The operator will make every effort to ensure the continuity of the website. However, the operator reserves that there may be interruptions in order to update information, fix errors, conduct maintenance work. The operator is not obliged to inform about any interruption in website’s functioning.
3. The operator reserves that all materials and messages available on the website are protected by copyright. It is forbidden to use the website or any part of it, including copying, reproducing, disturbing and other forms of using the materials and information posted on the website to the extent that goes beyond the limits of the permitted law, subject to the information referred to in paragraph 4.
4. Taking advantage of the website or any part of it is available only with the operator’s consent in writing.
5. The user commits oneself to use the website in a consistent way with its intended use.
7. By making a donation, the donor declares that one is the owner of the transferred funds and has the right to dispose them independently.
1. All donations mentioned in these Regulations may be done through paying the amount to the account of the Salesian Missionary Foundation, using the financial intermediation service, bank websites or transfers and traditional direct debits.
2. Once the donation is transferred, the user becomes a donor within the meaning of the Regulations.
3. If the user voluntarily selects a payment via the financial intermediation service – the financial intermediation service charges a commission for its benefit – in accordance with the terms of the agreement concluded between the financial intermediation service and the operator. The operator does not earn any commission income.
4. The operator declares that the donation provided by the user is used for the purposes indicated on the website, which are included in the statutory activity of the operator.
5. Once the donation is done via financial intermediation service, the donor receives an automatic confirmation of completing the payment form on the website and a thank you message for the donation. The acknowledgement will be sent via e-mail when the payment has entered in the accounts.
6. Once the payment is done out of financial intermediation service, the donor will receive a thank you for the donation by e-mail after the payment is booked to the Salesian Missionary Foundation „Don Bosco”.
7. If, due to the reasons beyond the operator, during the action, the purpose for which the collection is conducts becomes pointless, the operator has the right to allocate the entire amount for the implementation of statutory objectives.
8. Once the amount collected for a given purpose is higher than needed and collected for its implementation, the operator reserves the right to allocate the collected surplus to the implementation of statutory objectives.
9. In the case of the situation referred to in paragraph 7-8, the operator commits itself to apprise users about it by posting appropriate information on the website.
1. When the user agrees to receive the Newsletter from the Operator via the website, it will be sent each time by the Operator to the e-mail address provided by the user in the form.
2. The user may unsubscribe receiving the Newsletter by pressing the active button at the end of each Newsletter as follows „unsubscribe”.
1. Using the website is voluntary and the user takes advantage of it at one’s own risk.
3. The operator is not responsible for any consequences of the users’ use of the information obtained through the website, including the consequences of the decisions made by users.
4. The operator is not responsible for blocking the sending of e-mail messages (or deleting e-mails) by administrators of mail servers or by software installed on the computer of the person using the website, including anti-spam filters.
5. The operator is not responsible for any obligations of users or third parties.
6. The operator may, via the website, enable users to access services provided by third parties. However, the operator does not take any responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties, including the acts and/or omissions of the Financial Intermediation Service.
8. The user is obliged to act in accordance with the law, decency and the principles of social coexistence. In the event of a breach of the above rules, the user is fully responsible for the damage and harm caused.
9. The operator places on the website as close as possible to the actual amount of donations that have been provided by users for a specific purpose for which the collection is carried out. Hoverer, the operator reserves that this sum may differ from the sum of the donations actually made due to possible delays in the operation of the banking system, the accounting process or the lack of responses from the payment system.
1. The user has the right to make a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the website.
2. The complaint referred to in paragraph 1, should be sent by an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org, or in written form to the Operator’s registered office address.
3. The user may submit a complaint in writing within 14 days from the date of the event giving rise to the complaint.
4. The Operator is obliged to handle a complaint and provide answers within 14 days. The answer may provide either in an electronic or written form to the User’s address known to the Operator.
5. The Operator does not consider complaints related to the functioning of the financial intermediation service. These complaints should be submitted directly to the financial intermediation service.
1. The operator has the right to amend the Regulation in the case of important reasons, as specified below, but not exclusively:
a) due to the change of generally applicable law;
b) if necessary to fulfill the obligation resulting from a valid court decision or decision of an administrative authority;
c) in the case of changes related to the functioning of the website or any of the services provided by the website;
d) in the case of changes related to the address, registration and structural data of the Foundation;
e) when necessary, changes due to safety reasons;
f) in the case of other special circumstances justifying the change.
2. Information about the change implemented to the Regulations in accordance with this paragraph will be provided to the user in one of the following ways, i.e. via:
a) electronic message to the e-mail address provided by the user;
b) messages by displaying them on the website, at least 14 days in advance. The changes come into force on the date indicated in the notification.
1. The Regulations are valid from the date of their publication on the Website.
2. The Regulations are available in electronic form on the Website.
3. Contact with the Operator is available via e-mail email@example.com as well as in written form at the address of the Operator’s registered office.
4. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the rules of generally applicable law shall apply.
5. The place of jurisdiction for any disputes related to the functioning of the Website is the court competent for the Operator’s residence.